Home user computer help is where the technical side of Brandstar began, so we have an excellent understanding of the needs of home users.
Give us a call and let us know the problems you are facing with your computer setup or what you would like to be able to do with the system and we can advise on the right support, be it training, upgrade or repair.
Most of our home user support falls under one of the following categories, but if not give us a call.
- Upgrade / Repair – we often find that the machine users have started out with is no longer right for their needs. So an upgrade or repair can be discussed and put into place.
- Internet Security & Parental Controls – the internet is an incredible tool with vast amounts of information, but there is obviously a side to the web that is not wanted on the home computer and there are tools out there that can help protect the users of your machine from this. Talk to us for more information.
- Anti-Virus & Identity Theft Protection – need advice of surfing safely? Give us a call and we will happily check your system and advise the best software for Anti-Virus protection and Identity Theft Protection.
- Virus Removal – unfortunately Home Users are very vulnerable to Virus, Malware, Spyware and Trojan infections. If your system isn’t running right, it won’t turn on or your Anti-Virus scanner has told you that there is a virus then call us and we can get it fixed for you.
- New Computer – we find that home users really like being able to tell us what they want their new computer to do, let us order it, install it and then show them how to use it. It’s far less stressful if you let us do it for you!
- Networking – you might think this is just for businesses, but actually with broadband people use wireless networks all the time, but also many people don’t secure them. We can help set these up, fix them and secure them for you.
- Training – helping users understand how to use specific aspects of their computer. We’re happy to offer training sessions on the following for you:
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Anti-Virus Software (specifically AVG Anti-Virus)
- Internet & Email
- Internet Security Advice
- And more, just let us know what you want to know and we can go from there.
“I was recommended to Brandstar by colleagues who had regularly used Graham’s services in Storrington, and have been impressed by the overall standard of service.
Prices of software and hardware are sourced keenly, and all costs are made very clear to the customer.
Graham has been very helpful on the phone with advice, and when a home visit is required, explains in simple terms what he will be doing, uses some lateral thinking where necessary, and all completed in a friendly yet business-like way. I would thoroughly recommend Brandstar to anyone.” – David
“Needing a computer in a hurry & not knowing what to do for the best I had sympathetic assistance with good advice and a system set up for me in no time at all.
Subsequent problems which arose were promptly answered.
Graham is extremely helpful and doesn’t make me feel like a complete computer illiterate although I am! “ – Eve
“Brandstar gives a prompt, helpful, efficient and reasonably priced service. Recommended with enthusiasm. “ – Edwin