Working closely with a number of small businesses in the local area we are building lasting business relationships providing a efficient, reliable and honest service.
All businesses are different so we like to get a good understanding of how you work before jumping in with a solution.
We find that small businesses don’t need a permanent on-site system or network administrator, but instead someone they can call on for some remote support or reliable on-site support.
Some examples of support we are providing and solutions we have provided in the past are:
- Servers – Install, Configure and Maintain Microsoft’s Small Business Server including Exchange
- Networks – Wired & Wireless Network setup, repairs and upgrades
- PC’s – Desktop & Laptop Support both hardware and software. We also recommend and supply new machines where required.
- Websites – setup and maintenance – see our website section for more details
- Software – recommendation, supply, installation, support and training
- Internet Security - Anti-Virus supply (we recommend AVG Internet Security), support and installation and Virus removal where required
Interested in how Cloud Services can improve how your business uses email, how data is shared, how important information is backed up and more? Get in touch and we will happily discuss the options for how the Cloud can help your business.
How much do you know about your business IT system? Click for the essential 10 Things You Need to Know About Your IT.
It’s important to have an IT disaster recovery plan, here are our 10 Tips for Disaster Recovery Planning.
“You have always been most patient and very quick to respond to my many little problems. I have really appreciated your excellent service.” – Sue
“We have found Brandstar to be a friendly and attentive service providing practical and cost effective solutions for our charity. Graham always responds quickly to IT queries. We have been very pleased with the advice, support and products from Brandstar” – Liz (Forge House Community Hub)
“We were recommended to Graham and found his expertise in establishing what we required, purchasing the items, setting up and commissioning excellent. His after sales service has also been tested as we had a fault with the BT hub which was promptly installed once the new hub arrived.” – Richardsons
“Brandstar has always given a friendly and quality service for all my home and office computer problems.
From crashes, to basic queries and advice, nothing has been too much trouble. I am happy to be able to recomend Brandstar to friends and work colleagues. “ – Brenda